COOPER TR1000 DRILLING RIG SPECIFICATIONS
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION PACKAGE
Two new Detroit Diesel Series 60 Engines coupled to two re-manufactured Allison S5610 transmissions. All engine and transmission combinations are reviewed and approved by the transmission manufacturer for correct engineering, installation and engine compatibility.
Exclusive rig design allows for the removal of the engine, transmission, or transfer case independently.
- The Engine packages include the following: Donaldson drytype air cleaner, full exhaust system including spark arrestors and mufflers, emergency air shutdown system, with control at the driller’s console , heavy duty radiator and fan, engine speed governor, air actuated throttle, automatic emergency shut downs for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature, and a Murphy power view display screen for diagnostic and engine performance information.
- The Transmission packages include the following: Air actuated shift cylinder, transmission oil pressure gauge, independent transmission oil cooler, transmission fluid filtration system, and a 1810 series companion flange.
- Manufacturer—Detroit Diesel
- Model—Series 60
- Cylinder configuration—Inline six cylinder
- Engine type—four stroke/cycle, after cooled, turbo charged
- Displacement—14 liters
- Rated HP—550 HP at 2100 rpm
- Peak torque—1750 ft-lb at 1350 rpm
- Electrical supply—12 volt DC
- Starter—Electric—12 volt DC
- Charging system—100 amp alternator
- Batteries—two 8D 12 volt DC per engine 1001-1-B
- Model—S5610 straight thru
- Torque converter—Single stage, three element
- Maximum input power—550 HP
- Maximum torque input—1750 ft-lb
- Maximum input speed—2500 rpm
- Gear selections— five forward gears, neutral, one reverse gear
- Transmission gear ratios: (not including torque converter ratio) First gear – 4.00:1, Second gear – 2.68:1, Third gear – 2.01:1 Fourth gear – 1.35:1, Fifth gear- 1.00:1